Friday, July 28, 2023

Missed Amazon Prime Day TV deal

During Prime Days, Amazon had this special deal that was invitation only. You had to sign up to be invited. The deal was for a 43 inch Amazon Fire smart 4K TV at $99. Of course, quantities were limited.

I'm kicking myself for not getting the deal.

According to the specs and reviews, the latency and color accuracy of the TV was a little less than ideal for use as a monitor, but I felt that it was good enough. I don't think that something like a 20 millisecond latency is going to be much of a problem.

I like the idea of having a 43 inch 4K monitor that is also a TV.

It would have saved me much trouble that I recently went to in order to buy a couple of used (high-quality) monitors. The 4K 28-inch Samsung monitor I bought only has 1-millisecond latency.

During Prime Days I was not feeling the best, although I've been feeling better lately.

Best wishes,

John Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment