Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Various Comments from my friend Al

Good call. Keep in mind we're hunkering down to avoid getting sick. In reality, we're waiting for the vaccine. If we can stay healthy we can live long enough to get the vaccine. If there is no vaccine, it's just a matter of time before we're infected. Once infected we'll have to endure the effects of COVID-19 and hope for the best.


It surprises me when I see married couples and boyfriend & girlfriends at the supermarket. If you're married with children, only the Mom or Dad should expose themselves. They should decide who will dodge the bullets (COVID-19). There's no sense in both of them exposing themselves.


You wouldn't believe Fishers. People are wandering around like it's a regular day off. Some in pairs and some in groups of 3 or 4. No social distancing. It's hard to believe they are not watching the same news you and I watch. I guess they're bored to tears.


Ikr? It's hard for me understand people. Obviously, more people stayed home than attended Saturday's protest. So, most people understand the concept of social distancing. Unfortunately, we get reckless close to home. People somehow believe you can't get infected in a Kroger or a Walmart. Lol


How many Klingons does it take to change a light bulb?

Two. One to change the bulb and the other to insult him for being afraid of the dark.


I went to Kroger's today and I was shocked to see how people are letting their guard down. Just because the state has started to open up a little doesn't mean the pandemic is over. My local Kroger's had the largest amount of mouth-breathers I've seen in one spot since viewing The Walking Dead. People really have no regard for the safety of others or any respect for front line workers who are trying to battle COVID-19. I think as states continue to open businesses people will become victims of their own stupid decisions. Some should order a large batch of Darwin Awards this year because there are going to be a lot of deserving to win one. Lol

Best wishes,

John Coffey

No comments:

Post a Comment