Saturday, May 2, 2020

My favorite arcade game. Star Wars Special Deal.

My favorite arcade game was Star Wars The Arcade Game from 1983.  This is a heart-pounding fast action game with great sounds and graphics that were ahead of its time.  It also has a special Yoke controller with 4 fire buttons.

The Arcade1up version is more expensive than most of their other games.  People who have gotten have praised it.   I have been watching the arcade1up Star Wars version for months now.  It lists for $499, but the price is usually $450.  Some wholesale store in Indiana had one for $300, but it was gone by the time I inquired about it.

Walmart still lists it for $450.  However, earlier today when I searched for "arcade1up" on Walmart, the *second* *page* had this listing below.




People on the Facebook group were talking about this.  People were buying it.  I was hoping to get the arcade game for $300, but this Robot itself sells for $90 to $150.  Maybe I can sell it for $50.

I would rather have the arcade1up version of Star Wars than all the other games combined.  People on Facebook encouraged me to pull the trigger, so I did.

(My two previous arcade1up games took about 3 hours for my Step-Dad and me to assemble, not including the riser which took us almost as long.  I told the Arcade1up group on Facebook this, and everybody wondered why it took so long.  They said that it can be done in an hour or less.  One person said his 10 year old daughter can put them together in an hour.)
--

No comments:

Post a Comment