The good news is that the iron supplement I have been taking seems to have worked. All of my blood numbers improved, with most of them back to normal and one just barely below the normal range.
The iron was causing me some digestive problems, so my doctor agreed to let me take just one pill per day instead of two.
Eight weeks ago, I had a bicycle accident in which I hit my head on a metal cover in the grass. Since then, I have had mild headaches every day, usually multiple times a day. There is a possibility that I have a subdural hematoma, so I am having a CT scan of my head tomorrow.
Having frequent headaches has affected my chess a little. I haven't been as focused.
This has made me concerned about my health.
BTW, I might have a virus. I'm not sure yet, but I've had some cold symptoms. If I continue to feel sick, I won't be playing chess this coming week.
Both my sister, who is a doctor, and my doctor recommend that I get a three-wheel bicycle, which would be more stable and much less likely to tip over in an accident. I plan to do this, but before I ride a bicycle again, I want to make sure that I am healthy.
I love riding my bicycle, but I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 66.
The iron was causing me some digestive problems, so my doctor agreed to let me take just one pill per day instead of two.
Eight weeks ago, I had a bicycle accident in which I hit my head on a metal cover in the grass. Since then, I have had mild headaches every day, usually multiple times a day. There is a possibility that I have a subdural hematoma, so I am having a CT scan of my head tomorrow.
Having frequent headaches has affected my chess a little. I haven't been as focused.
This has made me concerned about my health.
BTW, I might have a virus. I'm not sure yet, but I've had some cold symptoms. If I continue to feel sick, I won't be playing chess this coming week.
Both my sister, who is a doctor, and my doctor recommend that I get a three-wheel bicycle, which would be more stable and much less likely to tip over in an accident. I plan to do this, but before I ride a bicycle again, I want to make sure that I am healthy.
I love riding my bicycle, but I'm not 16 anymore. I'm 66.
No comments:
Post a Comment