Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My House was burglarized.


I left work hastily just before 4 PM.  The person living in my basement, Shahram, discovered the break in.   I spent much time with the police.  
 
The thief made a pretty good score.   I lost an iPad.  I am surprised that I did not lose my iMac, but the cops say that thieves don't like to steal large items because it is too conspicuous. Seems like the cops have a lot of experience with this. 
 
I spent a lot of time checking the house for missing items.  
 
My back door is damaged beyond repair.  I have made plans to get this replaced tomorrow.  It takes time to get it replaced.  My good  neighbors are actually going to take it to a nearby door store for me.  (The door store can match the old one. )  I feel that I need to watch the house while they are gone.  
 
 
John Coffey 


No comments:

Post a Comment