Wednesday, April 14, 2021

My long distant past keeps catching up with me

My long distant past keeps catching up with me, especially on Facebook.
Leroy Watson
Facebook
You're not friends on Facebook
New Facebook Account

1:12 PM

Leroy sent Today at 1:12 PM

Are you the one that wrote the BASIC compiler from JRC Software? If you are I just wanted to say I really liked that program and learned a lot from it.
Seen by Leroy

2:40 PM

You sent Today at 2:40 PM

Yes. That was me. I wasn't terribly happy with that program because I thought that I could make it better but I didn't have the time. I am trying to explore the 2068 computer again because I am retired and I have the time. I have an idea for a video game that I want to write. I worked for videogame companies in Utah from 1993 to 2000.
You can now message and call each other and see info like Active Status and when you've read messages.

--

No comments:

Post a Comment